Hello my loves,
I know this was meant to go up yesterday but something came up and I didn’t have the time 😦 anyways, its better late than never right? 😉 This is my go-to everyday look when I’m going to college and don’t have a lot of time to get ready. It takes me between 15-20 minutes depending. Let’s jump in!
NB: I didn’t use any foundation with this look, I just used cream concealers!!
- Prime your face and apply concealer in a triangular shape on the forehead, under eyes and chin. Down the bridge of your nose and along your jawline. You can blend all this out, or you can then use a darker cream concealer to contour your cheekbones, nose and forehead. Blend this all out and keep blending until everything is airbrushed looking and perfect 🙂
- Apply peachy or pink tone blush and some highlighter!
- Fill in your eyebrows and prime your eyelids with eye primer or concealer.
Before you start on your eyes, you will need a fluffy eyeshadow brush, a flat top brush and a small blending brush.
- Taking the fluffy brush, blend a soft brown colour into your crease from outer corner to inner corner and blend upwards.
- Using setting spray or eyedrops, wet the flat brush and then apply an eyeshadow highlight all over the lid.
- Go back in with the fluffy brush and go over just the crease area.
- Using a medium brown shadow and the small blending brush, apply this to the outer ‘V’ of your eye and up into the crease and blend back and forth.
- Use the bigger blending brush to blend some more and add more depth!
- Apply some eyeliner (not necessary), mascara and falsies which again are not necessary!
- If your comfortable with it, blend either of the brown shadows under your lower lashline.
For lips you can just apply some chapstick or a nude lipstick!! ❤
Stay Beautiful, XO
Follow me on Twitter: @kellieodonoghue
Follow me on Instagram: @kellieodonoghue