Hello Loves 🙂 ,
In light of the recent wedding between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, I thought that todays look should be in honor of the beauty queen herself. I took inspiration from a picture she recently posted on her Facebook account and re-created it for you! I loved how this look turned out even though I look nothing like her. I think it is a look that anyone can pull off and all you need is the basics 🙂 So lets jump in..
This is the photo that I copied from:
First apply your primer, foundation, concealer and bronzer. For blush and highlight I used Kim’s Kardazzle Palette 😉
- Using a flattop brush and any matt brown shadow (I used the Kardashian one) apply all over the crease. Blend this under your eye for a smoke-out appearance.
- With the same brush apply a light shimmer colour, ‘Bootycall’, above the eye itself in the center of the crease.
- Blend a shimmer brown colour, ‘Snakebite’, above the crease in windscreen wiper motions all the way from inner to outer corner.
- Apply black liner to the top eyelid and white liner to the bottom. Extend the top liner into a small wing. Also extend a black wing from the outer corner of the bottom waterline. Then in the space left between the black lines, use the white liner and extend a white line. Apply mascara and/or lashes.
For lips I used a nude lipstick and pale pink gloss to finish off! 😀
All Products Used:
- L’oreal True Match foundation in ‘Golden Ivory’
- Catrice Concealer Palette
- Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Powder
- Browzings Benefit
- Khroma, Kim’s Kardazzle Palette
- Urdan Decay Naked2 Palette
- Calvin Klein Gel Liner
- Kate Moss Mascara by Rimmel
- Babydoll Lashed, Everday
- MAC Hue
- Rimmel Take a Chance
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder