Hey my loves, today’s look is going to be a summer inspired look using the Naked3 Palette. It is very girly yet soft and perfect for summer! If you have green eyes like me this is going to look AMAZING on you!! 😀 But it will also look gorgeous on everybody ❤
To start off prime your face and apply your foundation, concealer and contour. Also fill in your brows and apply blush and highlight.
- Prime your eyelids using a concealer or eyeshadow primer.
- Taking the colour ‘Limit’ from the Naked3, blend from outer to inner corner of your crease i windscreen wiper motions.
- Using a flat top brush, apply ‘Burnout’ all over the lid and go back in with ‘Limit’ to blend it upwards.
- Taking the colour ‘Nooner’ and a blending brush, blend this into the crease to darken it and define the crease more.
- Highlight the inner corner and browbone with the colour ‘Strange’ Apply Mascara and/or Lashes 🙂
- Finish off with a nude pink lipsick and a gloss and you are good to go ❤
Hope you enjoy my beauts, 143.
Other Products Used:
- L’oreal True Match Foundation: N1 & D3-W3
- CrownBrush UK 10 Concealer Palette
- Sugarbomb, Benefit
- Hoola, Benefit
- Browzings, Benefit
- Loose Translucent Powder, Catrice
- Sin, Urban Decay
- POREfessional, Benefit
- Kate Moss Mascara, Rimmel
- Little White Lie, Kardashian Khroma
- Bare, MUA Lipstick
- Take a Chance, Rimmel Vinyl Gloss