Hello my loves! ❤
If you follow me on social media you will already know that yesterday I was a model at the Limerick launch of Benefit’s They’re Real Push-Up Liner! Because of this I received a bag of goodies 🙂 I also went to do a bit of shopping and bought a few things from L’oréal so I thought I would share them with you!
- We’ll start with the star of the show, They’re Real Push-Up Liner! This product is amazing, I love the matte finish and the colour intensity of it. It is honestly the blackest liner I have ever used 🙂 It has an AccuFlex tip which is amazing especially if you are a beginner because it will really help you get that perfect ‘Cat-Eye’ we all love and want ❤
- Keeping with the They’re Real line, I also bought the mascara. I’ve used this mascara before and I am in love with it! The best thing about it is no matter how many coats you put on your eyes, your lashes will never clump ❤ Also being the NO.1 best selling mascara in the world says a lot about it too 😉 It’s a jet-black, long-wearing, smudge proof mascara that everyone should try in their lives!! I promise you won’t regret it 🙂
- In the goodie bag I got the ‘Peek-a-Bright Eyes’ palette! This was an amazing surprise and even though I have only used it once I am obsessed with it. I can see it becoming my everyday look 🙂 It has only three colour, a light champagne, a chocolate brown and a pearl pink. It also comes with eye-bright for your inner tearduct to hightlight and make your eye look even bigger and brighter ❤ Step-by-step guidelines are included as to where you should put what shade as well which is very handy!
- I also received ‘Lolli Tint’ the newest lip and cheek stain they have. It is described as a ‘candy-orchid stain’ which is a very playful purple/pink shade. It looks bright but it very subtle on the skin 🙂 You can build up the colour by applying 3 dots at a time the apple of your cheeks, blending with your finger and repeating ❤
- I got a few samples in the bag as well including the Porefessional primer, They’re Real Makeup Remover and It’s Potent eyecream. All of which I have had in the past and just recently ran out so it was great to get the samples to keep me going until I restock 😛 I also got a passport holder and some eyelashes (not in the picture above) which are absolutely gorgeous in the style ‘Pin-Up’ ❤
- I bought two products from the L’oréal Lumi Collection, the primer and concealer which I have heard raving reviews about so I’m excited to try it out and get that perfect ‘dewy’ skin finish for summer! 🙂 I bought the Nude Magique foundation also because I heard so many amazing reviews about the product and wanted to try it out for myself ❤
That’s is for this haul babes, I hope you enjoyed it! ❤ I will post some tutorials using the stuff I got and will also post reviews on any new products that I picked up 🙂 Find links below as to where you can find the items mentioned above!