Summer is gone and it’s time to get out those warmer clothes! And I have the list that is going to get you through the colder weather in style 😉
THE ‘IT’ JACKET:
- The must have jacket of 2014 features a statement collar of any kind, whether it be faux fur, pearls, whatever your heart desires! It was seen on the runways of Marc Jacobs, Alexander Wang and Givenchy 🙂
THE PATTERNED DRESS:
- You will need a dress that has a stand-out factor and what better way to do that than in a patterned dress! We all have a statement dress in our wardrobe that we bought with the intentions to wear but we just couldn’t bring ourselves to do it. Well know is your chance to break it out and own the latest AW14 trend!
- Channel your inner Sienna Miller with these dresses ❤
- Kate Middelton has been rocking this trend for years and she always looks timeless! Coats that clinch your waist with a belt is all in and ladies will you all look like Duchess’ in no time at all! I personally love this trend and the elegance and style that goes with it 🙂
- Quite simply the easiest trend to follow, pastel pink! I am obsessed with this colour it’s easy to wear and find in shops. You will always be on trend this AW season by simply following Chanel and Dior and their runway looks ❤
I hope you take away some fashion tips and own the streets like they are your runway!