Follow my blog with Bloglovin
This look is perfect for a girl’s night out, it’s very pretty and of course girly 😉 I used Benefit’s Peek-a-Bright Eyes palette for this look as promised in another makeup look. It’s smokey, very flattering on all eye colours and easy to achieve!!!
To start off your face make sure you have a clean, moisturized and primed base! This will help with the longevity of your makeup throughout the night, or day, depending on when you wear it! 🙂
- Prime your eyes using the pink cream-like shadow. This will act as a base for your shadows and help prolong them!
- Using any matte-brown shadow pop this into the crease as a transition colour. This will help when blending out the darker shadow so you’re not left with any harsh lines!
- Mix the matte cream shade and the dusty pink shade together and apply this to the inner tear-duct and brow-bone for a highlight.
- Using a flat brush, apply the dark wine, brown colour all over the lid. BUT, be careful not to take it into the crease!!!
- Blend it out with a clean blending brush until there are no harsh lines!!
- You can keep going back in with more product until you are satisfied with the intensity of the look 🙂
- Bring this dark colour under your lower lashline for a smokier effect!
- Go back in with the highlighting shades and intensify again until you are happy with how it looks.
- Do a winged liner look, tight-line and apply it along the bottom lashes.
- Apply some dramatic falsies and you are good to go ❤
- Benefit Porefessional
- L’oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint -Shade 110 Warm Ivory
- CrownBrush UK 10 Concealer Palette
- Catrice Loose Translucent Powder
- Benefit Browzings -Light
- MAC Pink Swoon
- MAC Soft and Gentle
- Benefit Peek-a-Bright-Eyes Illuminating Kit
- MAC Soft Brown
- Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner
- L’oreal Colossal Mascara Feline
- Lauren’s Way Midnight Diva Lashes
- Catrice Ultimate Colour Lipstick -190 The Nuder The Better
Instagrammed Pics of Look:
Follow Me on Social Media:
PS.Sorry for the bad photo quality, I’m still working on the lighting.