For the past couple of months I have been using a spray, that I myself made, to help freshen up my brushes in between washes. For example, after I finish my makeup I will spray them so they are not as dirty the next day I use them! I wash my brushes weekly but that doesn’t mean I don’t want clean brushes throughout the week either right? 😉 So to learn how to make my little holy grail item then continue reading! ❤
What You Will Need:
- Spray Bottle (with a top that comes off)
- Oil (you can even use one for your hair)
- Makeup Remover (optional)
- Water (lukewarm-hot)
- Pour some makeup remover into the bottle. (Just a small amount)
- Put one/two squirts of hand soap into the bottle.
- Add two drops of oil. This is to condition the brushes 🙂
- Fill the bottle with water and shake until a lather has formed. This is when you know it has mixed!!
- Before each use, shake the bottle to make sure the brushes are being freshened properly ❤
This is a very quick and simple makeup trick that I think everyone will love! It uses things that you are bound to have at home so it’s also inexpensive and everybody loves that ❤
Check out some of my previous posts:
- How To: Wash Make-Up Brushes Correctly http://t.co/UcPVrKMouD
- GNO MakeUp Look http://t.co/g0Chzoagg3
Follow Me on Social Media: