MAC ‘Sketch’ has taken over my smokey eye look. Since I got it about a month ago I have used it every night out!! It’s a very simple, but sexy look and I only use two shadows. ❤ I have green eyes and it looks amazing, it really brings out the emerald in them 😉
- Using a brown shade blend into the crease as a transition shade.
- Put ‘Sketch’ all over the lid and build up to the intensity you want and blend upwards into the crease.
- Add more into the crease and keep blending to smoke it out more (optional).
- Go in with some winged liner and lashed.
- Smoke out the bottom lashline with ‘Sketch’, again until you get the intensity you want.
*I didn’t use liner for this look but I included a picture using liner.
Let’s be friends:
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA: