I keep my make-up in a big acrylic case with drawers but sometimes I go to my friends’ houses to get ready on nights out and need to pack a make-up bag so it’s easier for me to carry it! This post is going to show you what I bring with me on these occasions 🙂
PS: I ❤ my bag, I got it in Penney’s for only €5!! What a steal!
- This is all what is in my bag currently!
- PRIMER: L’OREAL Lumi Magique Base
- FOUNDATION: L’OREAL True Match Foundation ‘D3-W3’
- CONCEALER: Catrice Cosmetics All Round Concealer Palette
- POWDER: Catrice Cosmetics Prime and Fine Translucent Loose Powder/ Benefit Hello Flawless Powder ‘TOFFEE’
- BROWS: Benefit Browzings ‘Light’
- EYES: Benefit Cream Base, Urban Decay Naked Basics
- MASCARA&LINER: Rimmel London Kate Moss Mascara ‘Eye Rock Jet Black’, Benefit They’re Real Push-Up Liner
- EYELASHES: Revlon Beyond Natural ‘Long Volumizing’
- BRONZER: Benefit ‘Hoola’
- BLUSH: Benefit ‘Rockateur’
- HIGHLIGHT: MAC ‘Soft & Gentle’
- LIPS: Catrice Cosmetics Ultimate Colour ‘010 Be Natural’/’190 Do It Like A Nude’, Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss ‘Take A Chance’
I take my brushes in another bag and I’ll be sure to do a post on that soon 🙂 But that’s it make-up wise. I know it may seem like a lot but I try to bring as little as possible when it comes to eyeshadow which is why I narrow it down to just one palette! ❤ Hope you enjoy.
Thanks for reading!
PSS: I didn’t notice that I left out ‘Browzings’ and UD Naked Basics as being backward until after I uploaded the pics 😦