I love everything about Christmas. As you already know, Autumn/Winter are my favourite seasons so it’s only right that I love this time of the year. I’m doing the December Photo Challenge on my IG so be sure to follow me! The link will be below. 🙂 Anyways I found this cute tag online and decided to do it because it was quick and didn’t take too much time out of my study time ❤
1. What is your favourite Christmas Film?
Home Alone or The Santa Clause. I have loved both of these movies since I was a little kid and it’s tradition in my house to watch these two movies on Christmas Morning opening our presents and eating our breakfast. I could never choose between the two ❤ (My mam makes the biggest fry you could ever imagine)
2. Have you ever had a White Christmas?
Yes! I live in Ireland duuh 😛 When I was younger we only ever had a small bit of snow but as I got older and the weather got colder we got more and more snow so for the last 10 years we’ve had White Christmas’s ❤
3. Where do you usually spend your holiday?
I spend it right at home with my family. I don’t go anywhere on Christmas because all our family comes to our house after dinner 🙂
4. What is your favourite Christmas Song?
Where would Christmas be without Mariah Carey’s ‘All I Want For Christmas Is You’? I’ve been singing this from about the age of 2!! ❤
5. Do you open any presents on Christmas Eve?
Yes! It’s also tradition in my house (gosh we have a lot of traditions LOL) for me and my sisters to open one present on Christmas Eve. 🙂
6. Can you name all of Santa’s Reindeer?
Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen and the most famous reindeer of all Rudoloph. Well would you look there, why yes, yes I can!!
7. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to most this year?
All of the ones I previously mentioned, I just love being with my sisters and parents watching movies all day, eating our amazing dinner and lots of sweets!! ❤
8. Is your tree Real or Fake?
9. What is your all-time favorite holiday food/sweet treat?
I would honestly eat anthing, but the tins of sweets are ugh.. YUM.
10. Be honest: do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
I honestly love both. As much as I love getting gifts , I also love seeing my friends and families reactions when they open theirs ❤
11. What is the best Christmas gift you’ve ever received?
It would have to be my ‘FRIENDS’ Complete 10 Seasons Box. I have always been a massive fan of friends and when I got the box set it was the best present I had ever gotten! 😀
12. What would be your dream place to visit for the holiday season?
NEW YORK. Who doesn’t want to see the Rockefeller tree and ice-skating rink in CP. It would be amazing ❤
13. Are you a pro-present wrapper, or do you fail miserably?
14. Most memorable Holiday moment?
My baby sister Aine’s first Christmas and helping her open her toys and dressing her up ❤
15. What made you realize the truth about Santa?
I think I was 11? I heard my parents downstairs one Christmas night when I couldn’t sleep setting up out presents 😦
16. Do you make New Years resolutions? Do you stick to them?
I always make them, and then fail miserably at sticking to them!!
17. What makes the holidays special for you?
Being with my family and friends without the stress of college or anything else! It’s an amazing time of the year ❤
I tag all of you to do this tag ❤
PS. November Favs coming next 😉
FOLLOW ME AND LETS BE FRIENDS: 🙂