So I didn’t get to post a Christmas look this year so I decided to do a NYE look instead! This is very achievable and I only use three colours 🙂
- MAC, Sketch
- MAC, Satin Taupe
- MAC, Soft Brown.
- Prime the eyes and put soft brown in the crease.
- Put Satin Taupe on the inside of the lid and bring all over the lid.
- Put Sketch on the outer ‘V’ and bring up into the crease blending until you have no harsh lines.
- Go back with more depending on the intensity you want .
- Put Sketch all over the bottom lashline and highlight the browbone and tearduct with any highlight shade of your choice.
- Apply winged liner and lashes and you are good to go ❤
Other products used:
- Porefessional Primer
- L’oreal True Match – N4 Beige
- MAC Pro-Longwear Concealer – NC30
- MAC Prep & Prime – Light-Boost
- Catrice Translucent Powder
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Margin Blush
- MAC Soft & Gentle
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Benefit Lashes, Doll Me Up
- Benefit Browzings
- MAC ‘Boldly Bare’ Lipliner
- MAC ‘Chic Supremacy’ Gloss
- MAC Fix Plus
FOLLOW ME AND LETS BE FRIENDS 🙂