Big shout out to my friend Sarah Jane who nominated me for this award, check out her blog below, she’s amazing and I love her!!! ❤
So into this award, there are a few rules:
- Thank who nominated you
- Nominated 15 other bloggers to do this post
- Share 7 facts about yourself
Let’s jump in 🙂
- Books: I am a massive book nerd and it’s something that I am very proud of! When I own my own house I plan on having my own personal library (even if it’s a little one)! I’m also one of these people who adores the smell of an old book. I have read from a very young age but there is one series I have never read nor do I plan on reading; Harry Potter. I am sorry to those of you who love it, it’s just not for me!
- Beauty: Make-up is definitely my passion. It’s something that I have been passionate about from my younger teenage years and something that I feel I am good at. I’m proud of my blending skills 🙂 LOL! If I could do anyones makeup in the world it would be Kim K of course 😉 or Blake Lively!! Someday I will also have a beauty room in that house of mine!
- Dreams: If I told you half the stuff I dream about when I sleep you would be like ‘GURL YOU HAVE PROBLEMS!!’ My dreams are so vivid that they always feel real and it takes me a few minutes to realise that it’s not actually happening when I wake. 90% of the time they’re good but those nightmares are pretty scary!! 😦
- Travel: I want to see the world. To see the seven wanders of the New World is top of my bucket list. I plan on travelling a lot more in the coming years no matter the cost. Because experience is more more valuable than money ❤
- Limerick: I come from Limerick and I am so proud of that. I can get very defensive when someone from outside of here expresses an opinion they have formulated from the media because it really peeves me off. I also hate that Limerick gets the worst coverage possible over crime that has happened over 5 years ago whereas Dublin is seen as a place to practically worship when in actual fact it’s a lot worse.
- History: I’m obsessed with learning about the past. Anything history related on TV and I am all over that! My favourite event to watch documentaries on is the last Imperial Family of Russia; The Romanovs.
- Disney: I am and always will be a Disney fanatic. ‘The Little Mermaid’ is my all time favourite. ❤ I have never been to Disney World but I plan on going there sometime in the near future!! My obsession with Disney also ties over to one of my favourite TV shows ‘Once Upon a Time’!
The blogs I nominate are below:
Sorry I didn’t nominate 15, I was stuck for time and wanted to get this up ASAP! ❤
Follow me on social media, you can find the links at the top of my blog ❤
Thanks for reading,
*sorry for lack of posts, makeup look is coming next!!