Hey guys so with it being February (I’ll be twenty Wednesday, AHH) I decided to do a look for Valentines Day that is dark and smokey. I wore this look for a friends 21st and got so many compliments on it. It’s suitable for any occasion and will also be gorgeous on everyone too 🙂
What Shadows I Used:
- Purple (wine and light purple)
- Priming our lids first with a concealer or eye-shadow base, blend a matte brown shade into the crease.
- Using a white highlighting shade, highlight under the brow bone.
- Take a dark purple shade and blend over the brown.
- With a flat brush, put some black all over the lid. *Do not put into the crease.
- Going back in with the purple blend out the black up into the crease in windscreen wiper motions.
- Taking the lighter purple blend over this up towards the brow bone.
- Keep building up the colour until you get the intensity you want and just go back with the purple shades to blend out the black.
- On the bottom lashline apply the brown shade all across into the inner corner.
- Go in and blend some dark purple about two-thirds of the way in.
- Put some black on the outer rim of the bottom lashline and then apply some eyeliner about half-way on your waterline.
- Apply a thin band of eyeliner to the top lip, some mascara and lashes.
Hope you have an amazing Valentine’s Day!!
Thanks for reading,
- L’óreal True Match -N1 & N4
- MAC Pro Longwear Concealer NC20
- Benefit Browzings
- MAC ‘Sketch’
- MAC ‘Curropt’
- MAC ‘Stars n Rockets’
- Urban Decay ‘Faint & Naked & Venus)
- Maybelline Gel Liner
- Rimmel Kate Moss Mascara
- Eye Candy Lashes 011
- Benefit Hoola
- MAC ‘Margin’
- MAC ‘Soft & Gentle’
- Gerard Cosmetics ‘Buttercup’
Follow me on Social Media and lets be Friends!! Find the links on the top left of my blog 🙂