Hey beauts, because I work in a high fashion department store I feel like my makeup should reflect that right? So this is what I go-to when I want a smokey eye at work! It’s cool toned and really easy to achieve 🙂
Eye shadows Used:
- MAC Soft brown in the crease.
- MAC Silver Ring in the crease and blend.
- MAC Typographic (not heavy) blended into silver ring.
- Smoke to your comfort zone.
- Highlight your brow bone and inner tearducts.
- Tight line with a kohl and add some winged liner.
- Put white Kohl on your lower lash line and blend some typographic underneath.
- Add Lashes and Mascara.
- Benefit Porefessional
- L’oreal Infallible foundation
- ABH Pomade
- Penneys Natural Lashes
- UD Perversion Mascara
- Benefit Hoola
- MAC Margin
- MAC Soft&Gentle
- Gerard Cosmetics Buttercup
Hope you like it, don’t forget to follow me on social media. Links can be found at the top of my blog ❤
*no filters were used in these pictures.