Hey beauts so here is a look I find myself wearing more and more. I love it with my green eyes but it would look amazing on all eye colours 🙂 It’s super easy as there is only three shadows used!!
- MAC Soft Brown blended in the crease
- MAC Embark on the outer corner and inner corner and blend upwards
- MAC Woodwinked on the inner eyelid and blend Embark into it so there are no harsh lines! :p
- Tight line with black kohl and blend Embark under the lash line
- Add mascara and lashes to finish the look ❤️
Hope you like it, don’t forget to comment, like and share if you did 🙂 also follow me on social media and we can be friends!! Links can be found at the top of my page 🙂