I have been obsessed with green shadow recently so I decided that I was gonna wear a look like this for my best friends birthday this weekend. (Love you boo) Because I have never worked with green intensely I wanted to try it out and see. I ended up LOVING this ❤
- With any light brown shade blend into the crease.
- Using MAC Embark blend into crease and onto the outter and inner corners of the eye.
- Mixing a light green, moss green, turquoise and navy (all shimmer) place all over the lid.
- Go back in with a dark brown or black and blend back into the outter and inner corners as well as blending upwards incase any was wiped away with the lid shades.
- Apply black winged liner (double) mascara and lashes.
- Apply black liner to the lower lash line and blend out with the moss green colour.
- Highlight the brow bone with any shade you prefer.
- Eyes are done 🙂
- Chilli Pepper London Blue Palette
- 17 Starry Eye trio
- MAC Embark
- Maybelline Gel Studio Eyeliner
- Penneys Natural Lashes
- Maybelline Fit Me Foundation and Concealor
- Hoola Bronzer
- MAC Margin
- Kim’s Kardazzle Highlight
- Gerard Cosmetics Buttercup
Follow me on social media and we can be friend so, links can be found at the top of the page 🙂
Hope you enjoy, #kellieodonoghue if you try it on Twitter or Instagram ❤