I recently bought a few bits from work and I’m obsessed with them for Summer. In Ireland we’re not having the best of weather this Summer but I am going to London next week and I plan on bringing these with me (along with others of course) 🙂 Enjoy! ❤
Raspberry High Neck Cami -€21
- This is gorgeous with jeans, shorts and the pair of printed pants I also bought.
Cream Summer Floral Shirt -€40
- Once again this looks so nice with jeans, leggings whatever you prefer and it’s super comfy!!
Blue Border Floral Cami -€35
- I’m obsessed with the colours in this top, it’s so suitable for Summer and looks great with jeans!
Powerhold Skinny Jeans -€60
- The most comfortable jeans I own hands down!!! They are so flattering on and give you an amazing backside :p
Summer Floral Trouser -€47
- These pants are so comfy on and the best thing about them is you can pair them with any colour top and it looks like a different outfit!
I love the things I bought this last week and hope you do too. I’ll leave a link below to the Warehouse website so you can see if you like anything. But note, if you are shopping from Ireland you need to select your country at the bottom of the website to avail of delivery to Ireland 🙂
Please follow me on social media so we can be friends, you can find links at the top of the page! ❤