So I visited the Benefit Boutique by Oxford Street and it’s the cutest shop ever! The woman who helped me and my cousin was so helpful and even gave us free Benefit Coasters because it was my first time in the boutique. So while there I picked up some stuff I was dying to try:
- Gimme Brow: I bought the shade medium/dark and so glad I picked this up. It’s amazing and I would highly recommend!
- Girl Meets Pearl: Words cannot describe the love I have built for this highlighter. I use it under my foundation, mixed with it and on the top of my cheekbones (not all at once obvs :p ). The pearl/champagne tinge to it is just gorgeous!
- Do the Hoola: Anyone that knows me knows that Hoola is my favourite bronzer ever so I couldn’t leave this set here when I saw it. What I love about it is the goodies it comes with, you get a cream Hoola!!! What could be better?!! 😉 it’s amazing!
I have wanted to try a few LA Girl prouducts for awhile now but can’t buy them in Limerick 😦 So you can imagine my surprise when I found them at Westfields!!
- Pro-Conceal: I bought the shade porcelain and it’s the perfect under concealer for a night out! It’s full coverage but not too thick under the eyes. I didn’t bye any of the dark shades because they all looked a bit muddy for my liking but I do love the light shade 🙂
- Lip Paints: I bought a nude shade (Whisper) and a purple shade (Blushing) and I’m obsessed with the pigmentation of these glosses! They look amazing on and have a cooling mint feel on the lips 🙂
So before I went away I needed a few makeup bits so I ran into Boots and this is what I bought:
- Fit Me Foundation: I got the lightest shade cause I heard so many good things about this foundation and while I really like the foundation I don’t like the colour! Even though I bought Ivory it’s still really dark?? I’ll keep using is but the colours are all wrong 😦
- Fit Me Concealer: Once again I love the formula, hate the colour!!! What is with this collection? :((
- Seventeen Concealer: For such a cheap concealer, I’m obessed with it! It’s amazing and the colour is perfect 🙂 Definitely worth a try!
Follow me on social media and let’s be friends! Links can be found at the top of my blog 🙂