I used so many new makeup products last year and while I loved the majority only a few have become staples. Now even though I say few it’s still a lot because I’m including all my favs from last year 😉 enjoy!
- Garnier Micellar Water: I think everyone and their mother used this stuff to remove makeup and rightly so because it’s amazing. It’s the only makeup remover I have used that doesn’t burn my eyes so I will re-purchase this forever and its so cheap in Penney’s too for only €5.
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation: I’m the shade Light 3 Gobi in this foundation as I’m a pale ass white girl but it’s honestly my go-to everyday foundation. Although it is lightweight it actually has great coverage. I find that a little goes a long way if you like it more sheer but building up gives more coverage and gorgeous glowing skin that everyone wants.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer: Once again while the whole world seems to use the shade Custard I am in the shade Vanilla. TYPICAL. But this concealer is fantastic if you love coverage and non-creasing. It blends like a dream and you can be sure that those blue circles will be gone and covered it this.
- Benefit Cosmetics Girl Meets Pearl: This highlighter slayed my life in the second half of 2015. I used it everyday straight for a good three months both under foundation, mixed with foundation and has a cheekbone highlight. I think it’s so versatile for all skin tones because its more of a champangey pink rather than a silver.
- Anastasia Beverly Hill Dip-Brow Pomade: Again another product used by the whole world with so much hype but it’s so worthy of the hype, it is amazing. Even though it hasn’t replaced the loves I have for Browzings this takes a close second!! I set my brows with Benefits Gimme Brow.
- MAC Embark: This eyeshadow slayed my existence this past year, hands down one of my favourite eyeshadows of all time. Everyone needs this in their collection is the most amazing brown shade.
- Urban Decay Perversion Mascara: Words cannot describe the love I have for this mascara. Buy it, try it, fall in love with it!!!!
- MAC Creme d’Nude Lipstick: Favourite nude ever, I need to restock because mine is nearly all gone waaaaah!
- Urban Decay All Night Makeup Setting Spray: My makeup always last ages when I use this and I love the smell it’s so fresh.
All my other favourites have stayed the same like Hoola bronzer etc. Let me know your favourites below and don’t forget to like and share 🙂
Follow me on social media and let’s be friends;
- twitter; @kellieodonoghue
- instagram; @kellieodonoghue
- pinterest; @foreverkelliex