I did this look heading to work about two weeks ago completely inspired by Jamie Geneieve on YouTube. I recreated it using different makeup to her so here it is 😊
- Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani palette shades Stark, Anaheim & Zone on the upper eye.
- MAC Big T shadow on the lower lashline.
- Mayelline Gel liner
- MAC Nylon shadow under the brow bone, inner tearduct sand centre of the lid.
- MAC Kohl in Feline to tight line and bring in just a little bit on the lower lashline.
- Urban Decay Perversion and MAC Extended Play mascara.
- Penneys Natural Eyelashes.
- Benefit Matte Rescue Porefessional
- Kat Von D Lock-It foundation medium 54
- MAC pro-longwear concealer NC20
- NYX Highlight and Contour Palette
- Becca X Jaclyn Hill
- ABH Soft Brown pomade & Benefit Browzings in medium.
- Nars Turkish Delight
- Urban Decay All Nighy setting spray.
Follow me on social media and let’s be friends.