Hey guys so this has been my everyday smokey eye lately, it’s very easy to recreate and very flattering for everyone because it’s all browns. Enjoy 😘
Eye Products Used:
- UD X Gwen; Stark, Anahiem and Zone (as always😂) in the crease and blended down the lid. Be sure to leave the centre without any product.
- NYX Contour shade, Hollow, to deepen the brown shade and make its smokier.
- Blend out to a triangle like shape because we don’t use any liner in this look.
- Keep adding more hollow until you get the intensity you want.
- UD Perversion Mascara.
- MAC Extended play mascara
- MAC Nylon
- Benefit matte rescue
- Kat Von D foundation, medium 54.
- LA girl pro-conceal, porcelain.
- NYX Banana powder under the eyes.
- Rimmer 24 hour power, nude.
- ABH Brow Pomade & Gimme Brow
- NYX contour
- Benefit Watts Up
- MAC creme d’nude
- Nars Turkish delight
Follow me on Social Media and lets be friends!!
Shop at my favourite online store Boohoo.com with these codes below!!
- Free delivery between 7pm-Midnight this weekend only use : SENDIT
- 25% off dresses Saturday 7-9am: NEEDIT
- 25% off Mens this weekend only: 25MENS
For some of my fav beauty products shops at DECIEM The Abnormal Beauty Company .
For skincare and extensions and everything inbetween shop at Style Lux.