Hello my beauties, do you love to glow for the gods to see?? Well I figured out a few tricks to get that beaming highlight that I’m going to share with you all ❤️ btw, the photo above is in daylight with no flash!
- Fix Plus: Spitz some MAC Fix Plus on your brush before you dip it into your product then apply to your cheekbones and see the amazing sheen it gives!
- Fan Brushes: I use two fan brushes for my highlight, yes a bit much I know 🙈 but I use a think one and a very small thin one. The thick one evenly applys the highlight all over my cheekbone whereas the smaller one really packs on the product in a specific area where I want the most intensity.
- Mixing: Because I’m high maintenance I usually don’t go for just one highlight product, I use up to three especially on nights out. Mixing highlights give you your own unique shade 😍
- Cream/ Stick Highlights: Before you set your concealer and foundation apply a cream highlight and then set that with a powder highlight and BOOM sending signals to space 🙌🏻
- Benefit Watt’s Up
- Benefit High Beam
- Benefit Girl Meets Pearl
- Becca X Jaclyn Hill Champagne Pop
- NYX highlight (contour palette)
- Carli Bybel BH Cosmetics Palette
- Collection Highlight and Contour Palette
- MAC Soft & Gentle
Let me know your favourite highlighters, I’m always on the lookout for more!
Follow me on Social Media and lets be friends!!
Shop at my favourite online store Boohoo.com
For some of my fav beauty products shops at DECIEM The Abnormal Beauty Company .
For skincare and extensions and everything inbetween shop at Style Lux.