- New Years Eve with Jessie❤️
I have tried to write on my blog for the past four weeks, and everytime I sat down at my laptop and began to type I just couldn’t. I was unable to do what I loved most, write. I had gotten bad news from college before the Christmas break. My aim for 2017 is to give my all to this blog and focus more on myself, friends and family rather than social expectations. I’m a strong believer in what will be will always find a way.
- Pre- New Years Eve with Kerry❤️
So after that ramble I decided to start off my blog my doing my Best of Beauty 2016. I love watching these videos on YouTube and I really wanted to do my own. Hope you enjoy. X.
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation:
- I honestly cannot rave about this foundation enough, I bought it back in March and never looked back. It’s the perfect coverage that I love and the shade range is amazing. I’m in the shade Medium 54 for when I’m using a self-tanner. It lasts all day whenever I use it and photographs so so well.
Nars All Day Luminous Foundation:
- I discovered this gem at the end of 2015 and repurchased it twice since. I love the consistency of it and the finish it leaves. It’s medium coverage but is definitely buildable to a full or using a smaller amount for a light everyday coverage is achievable too.
Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani Eyeshadow Palette
- The fact that this palette was limited edition seriously breaks my heart because it was one of the only ones I used in 2016. It had everything I needed to create any kind of look whether is be a simple everyday or a black/blue smokey eye. I hit pan on 4 of the shades and that’s when I knew I had to put it away and start using others in my collection it was getting too much!
MAC Fix Plus:
- This is one of my favourite makeup products of ALL time, if not my number one. I don’t know how many times I’ve rebought this after it went. I can’t love without it. I use it for eyeshadows, setting my face, pigments, highlights. It’s so versatile which is why everyone and their mother has it.
Kylie Cosmetics, So Cute Gloss:
- I just bought my second tube of this gloss I can’t get enough, I wear it everyday and every night out! It’s the perfect nude lipgloss for me because I don’t like a pink nude or a peach nude I like a straight up nude nude.
YSL Waterproof Eyeliner:
- I have tried the MAC eye kohls and the UD 24/7 eyeliner and both made my eyes so irritated that they watered like crazy. This eyeliner from YSL is the only one that doesn’t hurt or burn my eyes like every other one I’ve tried has. It lasts all night, is really easy to work with and smudge out if you want a smokier look. I highly recommend this if you have sensitive eyes like me that water all the time.
Benefit Eyebrow Products: (I liked a lot)
- Ka-Brow: This replaced my ABH pomade which just speaks for itself. I’m shade 4 but I went back blonde so I should probably go lighter.
- Precisely My Brow: For the most precise brow you’ll ever want, buy this. The blendabilty of this products if you don’t want it too harsh is amazing and the spooly is such good quality too.
- Setting Gel: I’ve only ever used Gimme Brow to set my brows in the past so when I saw benefit has released this I immediately wanted to try it and it sets my brows for days!! It’s so good and they do not budge!
NYX Contour Palette:
- I got this for my birthday back last February and have hit pan on nearly every shade. Some shades are gone completely. I really need to re-purchase this, it’s so cheap and the quality is incredible!
SOSU Holly Lash:
- These eyelashes by Suzanne Jackson, designed exclusivley for Penney’s, only launched at the end of November but I wore my first pair so much I had to throw them out which meant I was able to stock up on another 4 pairs. They’re perfect for any makeup look to make it more glam, I wear it during the day or at night they’re my favourite lashes EVER!!!
Armani Fluid Sheer, 1:
- This is the nicest liquid highlight I have ever used!! It’s a white shade that I mix with foundation or apply on my cheekbones then set with a powder highlight and I glow for the gods. It’s a bit pricey but a little goes a long way.
This video contain the benefit brow products, sosu lashes and the Armani highlight.
These are a few of my favourites that I have been using constantly during the year above all my other products in my collection. Hope you liked it and let me know below if you like any of these or let me know yours so I can try it out!