I went to Amsterdam last week for my friend Jessie’s birthday and while I was there I found out there was a NYX store from Laila Tahri on YouTube and Instagram so of course we all rushed there 😍
- Contour Refill in Tan; this is the perfect contour shade for me and I ran out in my contour palette!
- Glitter Primer; I don’t have anything for glitter so I decided to try this one. If any of you have tried it please let me know below if it’s any good 😊
- Butter Gloss, Fortune Cookie; I’ve seen so many of my fav YouTuber’s and bloggers raving about this so I had to buy it!
- Soft Matte Lip Cream, London; Desi made me do it. 🙈
- Lingerie; Baby Doll; I’ve wanted to try these for awhile and I love the shade it’s a nude pink. Very girly and cute.
- Liquid Suede, Oh Put It On; I broke away from my nudes to buy this very dark vampy purple shade because my friends made me. Since I’ve gone back blonde I think it’ll go well with my hair 😊
- Suede Lip Liner; Subersive Socialite; This is the perfect shade to match the lipstick!
While I was there I also went to Kiko, I’ve never tried any of their products and I’ve been wanting to for ages. I only bought one item but I’m in love with it!!
- This is the Light-Medium tone face serum and it gives such a gorgeous glow to the skin. It looks like candlelight 😍
- Mask of Magnaminty; I’ve used this mask for years and it’s amazing!! Definitely worth a try.
- Sugar Plum Fairy Lipscrub; I suffer from very dry chapped lips because I bit them a lot so I bought this and so far so good. It tastes so good too 😍
Amsterdam is such a beautiful city and I would definitely go back again. If you’re thinking of going do. We went to the Anne Frank house and it was my favourite part of the trip! Below are some pictures I took from the trip 🇳🇱❤️
Follow me on social media and lets be friends!
- Twitter; @kellieodonoghue
- Instagram; @kellieodonoghue