I went for dinner with my family for Mother’s Day on Sunday to celebrate with my Mam and Nannie. I decided to do some glam makeup for the evening and was so happy with how it turned out! My gold plate choker is from Warehouse and I’m wearing Foxylocks extensions in Latte Blonde.
- Catrice Prime and Fine Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiére foundation, shade B40
- Chanel, Soleil tan de Chanel
- MAC Pro-Longwear concealer, shade NC20
- PS Pro Loose Powder, Light
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer, contour and crease
- Benefit Ka-Brow, Shade 4
- Charlotte Tilbury, Eyes to Mesmerise Marie Antoinette
- MAC, English Gilt pigment
- MUG Cocoa Bear
- Ardell Demi Wispies
- Ciate London, Wonderland Mascara
- Giorgio Armani, Fluid Sheer shade 1
- ABH x Nicole Guerriero, Forever Lit
- Inglot 403 lipstick
- NARS Turkish Delight lipgloss
- UD Setting Spray
Follow me on my social media platforms, links can be found at the top right of the page!
I’ve been loving this eye look lately and have been wearing it non-stop both day and night. It looks very glamourous and only uses three eyeshadows, including a MAC pigment.
Hello my loves, I got a bit crazy with my makeup last week and this is was a came up with ❤️
Hey guys so this has been my everyday smokey eye lately, it’s very easy to recreate and very flattering for everyone because it’s all browns. Enjoy 😘