Hey lovely’s so today is going to be a review on the Dead Sea Mineral Youth Mask by Maple Holistics.
All About Maple Holistics:
- Mission: Maple Holistics has one goal in mind: to provide a natural, holistic panel of premium products which can enhance hygiene, health, and daily loving. We are dedicated to meeting each customers needs and our expert aromatherapists and formulation specialists on staff are readily available to answer any questions.
- Ingredients: Aromatherapy is taken to the next level with our exclusive essential oil selection process. Every essential oil is singled out based on variables such as location, time of cultivation, and purity of soil. Following a GC/MS test to determine therapeutic content, storage conditions are strictly upheld to result in the purst, more therapeutic synergies nature has to offer.
- Promise: All our products stand behind our Holistic Promise, a hassle-free 100% money back guarantee. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and you can be sure your expectations are met with every Maple Holistics purchase.
Hey guys, I haven’t done a review in a long time so I thought it would be a good idea to share my views on the latest Rimmel tan that has just become available at Penneys. (I’m sure it’s sold elsewhere too 🙂 ) I bought this after Suzanne Jackson from sosueme.ie uploaded a YouTube video all about it!
Firstly let’s start with the packaging! I love it, I think it’s so girly and really reflects the sun shimmer brand. And it’s certainly not cheap looking because the tan itself is only €6.50!!
I have the shade Dark Matte and it’s the perfect shade if you like that bronzed goddess look that most of us tan fanatics go after. The colour develops over a few hours and goes on extremely smooth. Another mega bonus about this is the smell, it smells of the original Sun Shimmer tan and doesn’t turn into that horrible curry smell that we all know too well.
When it comes to fading, I find it comes off better than my expensive LW tan. The Rimmel tan doesn’t come off patchy or scaley, rather it just fades away which I have never experienced before!
The only downside I have to this tan is that it dries VERY quickly so you need to move fast especially around the feet. This is where I find it dries the most everywhere else is perfect!
Overall would I recommend this tan; YES!! I find it amazing to achieve the exact look I want and it’s so inexpensive too, go out and try it if you’re in the market for a new tan and let me know what you think of it 🙂
Follow me on social media so we can be friends, all links can be found at the top of the page ❤
- Twitter: @kellieodonoghue
- Instagram: @kellieodonoghue
- Pinterest: @foreverkelliex
I was tagged by my AH-MAH-ZING friend Joe to do this post. Check out his blog here >>
2014 was a great year for music. We had some great songs that defined the year and lots of newcomers. But the person who stood out for me is Ed Sheeran and his album ‘X’. I think it is safe to say that he is one of the greatest artists of our generation. In my opinion he is our generations answer to the great artists like Michael Jackson, Freddy Mercury. Ed’s music is so relatable no matter what age you are. Whether you are 16 or 66 you will find a connection with his songs.
*Sorry for the lack of posts in the last week, refer to my ‘college update’ post for more details on this!
I am one of the 1 million people who love and adore Jaclyn Hill. If you don’t know who she us you are living under a rock. Check her out on YouTube! 🙂 She teamed up with Gerard Cosmetics to release four lip products and I just had to get my hands on them!! Let’s jump in ❤
Hello my loves! ❤
If you follow me on social media you will already know that yesterday I was a model at the Limerick launch of Benefit’s They’re Real Push-Up Liner! Because of this I received a bag of goodies 🙂 I also went to do a bit of shopping and bought a few things from L’oréal so I thought I would share them with you!