Hello my loves ❤
I decided to do an updated review on ‘Lauren’s Way’ because I have changed up the tan that I now use from the line. I used to be a lover of the original ‘Glam Tan’ and just recently she brought out a new ‘Darker Than Dark’ range for all us tan lovers! I have the the entire range and I thought it would good to share my views and thoughts on it. This post will be about the moose in the collection and I will also do more posts on the new ‘Glam Tan’ and the Lotion.
Hello Loves 🙂 ,
In light of the recent wedding between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, I thought that todays look should be in honor of the beauty queen herself. I took inspiration from a picture she recently posted on her Facebook account and re-created it for you! I loved how this look turned out even though I look nothing like her. I think it is a look that anyone can pull off and all you need is the basics 🙂 So lets jump in..
This is the photo that I copied from:
First apply your primer, foundation, concealer and bronzer. For blush and highlight I used Kim’s Kardazzle Palette 😉
- Using a flattop brush and any matt brown shadow (I used the Kardashian one) apply all over the crease. Blend this under your eye for a smoke-out appearance.
- With the same brush apply a light shimmer colour, ‘Bootycall’, above the eye itself in the center of the crease.
- Blend a shimmer brown colour, ‘Snakebite’, above the crease in windscreen wiper motions all the way from inner to outer corner.
- Apply black liner to the top eyelid and white liner to the bottom. Extend the top liner into a small wing. Also extend a black wing from the outer corner of the bottom waterline. Then in the space left between the black lines, use the white liner and extend a white line. Apply mascara and/or lashes.
For lips I used a nude lipstick and pale pink gloss to finish off! 😀
All Products Used:
- L’oreal True Match foundation in ‘Golden Ivory’
- Catrice Concealer Palette
- Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Powder
- Browzings Benefit
- Khroma, Kim’s Kardazzle Palette
- Urdan Decay Naked2 Palette
- Calvin Klein Gel Liner
- Kate Moss Mascara by Rimmel
- Babydoll Lashed, Everday
- MAC Hue
- Rimmel Take a Chance
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder
Hello loves, this is going to be a very simple, quick everyday bright look. All you will need is a matte brown eyeshadow, your favourite blush and some colourful lipstick! I am loving it, especially since it very summer orientated. So lets get started…
First set your face with a primer and apply your foundation, concealer, bronzer and fill in those brows ;). For my blush, eyeshadow and highlight I only used my Kim’s Kardazzle palette 🙂
- Prime your eyes using a concealer or eyeshadow primer.
- Taking a matt brown colour and a blending brush gently blend this into the crease from outer corner to inner corner. Blend upwards towards your browbone and apply on your outer ‘V’ also.
- Apply some winged liner and mascara. *Also false lashes if comfortable!
- Highlight your browbone and cheekbones using a white highlighter.
- Using a pink blush, apply to the apples of your cheeks and pat upwards towards the top of your ear.
Moving onto the lips, use any bright coloured lipstick that you own! I used MAC Show Orchid.
- Line your lips with the lipstick using a small pointed lip brush and apply the lipstick all over the lips.
- Remember to mositurise your lips before you apply anything using a chapstick 🙂
I hope you enjoy this look and try it out! ❤ Stay Beautiful! Xo
Hello my loves,
I know this was meant to go up yesterday but something came up and I didn’t have the time 😦 anyways, its better late than never right? 😉 This is my go-to everyday look when I’m going to college and don’t have a lot of time to get ready. It takes me between 15-20 minutes depending. Let’s jump in!
NB: I didn’t use any foundation with this look, I just used cream concealers!!
- Prime your face and apply concealer in a triangular shape on the forehead, under eyes and chin. Down the bridge of your nose and along your jawline. You can blend all this out, or you can then use a darker cream concealer to contour your cheekbones, nose and forehead. Blend this all out and keep blending until everything is airbrushed looking and perfect 🙂
- Apply peachy or pink tone blush and some highlighter!
- Fill in your eyebrows and prime your eyelids with eye primer or concealer.
Before you start on your eyes, you will need a fluffy eyeshadow brush, a flat top brush and a small blending brush.
- Taking the fluffy brush, blend a soft brown colour into your crease from outer corner to inner corner and blend upwards.
- Using setting spray or eyedrops, wet the flat brush and then apply an eyeshadow highlight all over the lid.
- Go back in with the fluffy brush and go over just the crease area.
- Using a medium brown shadow and the small blending brush, apply this to the outer ‘V’ of your eye and up into the crease and blend back and forth.
- Use the bigger blending brush to blend some more and add more depth!
- Apply some eyeliner (not necessary), mascara and falsies which again are not necessary!
- If your comfortable with it, blend either of the brown shadows under your lower lashline.
For lips you can just apply some chapstick or a nude lipstick!! ❤
Stay Beautiful, XO
Follow me on Twitter: @kellieodonoghue
Follow me on Instagram: @kellieodonoghue
Hello my loves!
Before we jump into this I want to say a massive congrats to the Munster team on beating Toulouse in yesterday Heineken Cup Quarter Final. I’m from Munster so I am a massive fan of the team!
Right onto the important stuff 😉 Like myself, a lot of people love a big dramatic eye when they are going out on the town or to a special event. I especially love the black smokey eye because it really helps to intensify my eye colour, green. So I decided to do this full step by step picture tutorial. I have also included how I contour and highlight my face using the CrownBrush UK palette. I hope you enjoy this look and tweet me pics if you try this out 🙂
- First off we must prime our face with any face primer, I use Porefessional by Benefit.
- Apply a thin layer of foundation to the face because we are using cream concealers, this way it doesn’t look cakey on our faces.
- Next, taking any foundation brush and using the a colour two shades lighter then your foundation apply this to your forehead (in a fan), under your eyes(in a triangle), down the bridge of your nose and on your chin.
- Using a small, foundation brush (I use the real techniques one) take a colour two-three shades darker then your skin and apply this on either side of your forehead, temples, cheekbones, outside of your nose bridge and under your jawline.
- Blend all this out and together for an airbrushed appearance. If you want to deepen the cheekbones more use some bronzer 😉
- Apply your blush, highlighter (I used Naked Flushed) and fill in your eyebrows!
- Prime your eye with eyeshadow primer or concealer. This will help your eyeshadow from creasing and becoming shaggy looking throughout the day and night!
- Using a blending brush, apply a soft brown colour into your crease just as a transition.
- Using a dark grey colour apply this all the way from the outer ‘V’ of your eyelid all the way to the inner corner and BLEND upwards.
THE KEY TO ANY SMOKEY EYE IS TO BUILD UP THE COLOUR!
- Go over this once more with that same dark grey colour and then go in with a matte black shadow. Repeat the previous step by also building up this colour.
- Using a Silver shadow apply this with a flat brush all over the lid. Again, build this up to the intensity that you like.
- Blend once more the Black above the eyelid and down into the outer ‘V’ of the eye.
Keep building up the colours and Blending until you get your desired look!
- Apply some thick black winged liner. (Skip this step to make it less dramatic)
- For under lower lashline, blend some black shadow into the outer half and from the tear-duck bring some of that silver shadow down and blend it into the black! Line your lower lashline with some black liner also 🙂
- Apply some mascara to your lashes and then add some falsies. I used Eye Candy 008.
- Using a nude lipstick and gloss, complete your look and have an amazing overall look!
This look is perfect for everybody, it really compliments all eye-colours and skintone. I love this look and try to wear as often as possible on a night out or occasion. But always remember to BLEND your eyeshadows, this avoids unnecessary lines and makes the eye look flawless and airbrushed.
As always with dark shadows and smokey eyes, practice does make perfect so don’t give up ❤
Until next time, XO
OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
- Hello Flawless Foundation in Ivory, Benefit
- Sugabomb blush, Benefit
- Naked Flushed Hightlight, Urban Decay
- Browzings, Benefit
- Darkside, Urban Decay
- Soft Washed, MAC
- Carbon, MAC
- Be Natural, Catrice
- Like a Nude Life, Catrice
- Hello Flawless Powder in Ivory, Benefit.