I used so many new makeup products last year and while I loved the majority only a few have become staples. Now even though I say few it’s still a lot because I’m including all my favs from last year 😉 enjoy!
- Garnier Micellar Water: I think everyone and their mother used this stuff to remove makeup and rightly so because it’s amazing. It’s the only makeup remover I have used that doesn’t burn my eyes so I will re-purchase this forever and its so cheap in Penney’s too for only €5.
It has been two months since my last post and because we’re now in a new year I want to start fresh on my blog. This means I plan on having at least 3 posts a week for you guys 🙂
Today’s post is going to be about skin tones and how to determine whether you are warm, cool or neutral. Have you ever bought a foundation or top and wondered why the colour looks so wrong all the while another colour looks amazing on you? Well this post will help you!
The first step to grasping undertones is knowing the skin’s surface is the colour you would describe yourself as; ivory, light, tan, dark ect. And then realising that the undertone lies beneath your skin. While you may have the same skin colour as someone else you can have a completely different undertone. It is broken down like so:
- Cool: Pink, red, blue-ish undertones
- Warm: Yellow, peachy, golden undertones
- Neutral: a mix of warm and cool undertones
Hey lovely’s so today is going to be a review on the Dead Sea Mineral Youth Mask by Maple Holistics.
All About Maple Holistics:
- Mission: Maple Holistics has one goal in mind: to provide a natural, holistic panel of premium products which can enhance hygiene, health, and daily loving. We are dedicated to meeting each customers needs and our expert aromatherapists and formulation specialists on staff are readily available to answer any questions.
- Ingredients: Aromatherapy is taken to the next level with our exclusive essential oil selection process. Every essential oil is singled out based on variables such as location, time of cultivation, and purity of soil. Following a GC/MS test to determine therapeutic content, storage conditions are strictly upheld to result in the purst, more therapeutic synergies nature has to offer.
- Promise: All our products stand behind our Holistic Promise, a hassle-free 100% money back guarantee. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and you can be sure your expectations are met with every Maple Holistics purchase.
We are officially in Autumn, eeep. 🙈 This is my favourite of year so I thought I would do a tag for you guys that was created by Jaclyn Hill only a couple of days ago and being the loyal subscriber that I am I did my own one.💋 👑It’s really fun and I tag all you guys to do it too. Hope you enjoy❤️
Hey beauts, so today I’m going to share with you some outfits I will be taking inspiration from this upcoming University semester. I am obsessed with the colours green, grey and navy right now so be prepared for those colours to pop up often 🙈😂🎓