Hello my beauties, hope everyone is having an amazing day! Today I’m doing my Liebster Award post because I was nominated by the lovely Keely over at Kly Talks. Be sure to check out and follow her blog, she talks about a little bit of everything so you are sure to find something you like there 🙂
1. Answer your nominator’s questions
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself
3. Nominate other bloggers for the award
4. Provide new questions for your nominees
I wore this look to dinner with some friends last week and loved it!!!
Hey lovely’s so today is going to be a review on the Dead Sea Mineral Youth Mask by Maple Holistics.
All About Maple Holistics:
- Mission: Maple Holistics has one goal in mind: to provide a natural, holistic panel of premium products which can enhance hygiene, health, and daily loving. We are dedicated to meeting each customers needs and our expert aromatherapists and formulation specialists on staff are readily available to answer any questions.
- Ingredients: Aromatherapy is taken to the next level with our exclusive essential oil selection process. Every essential oil is singled out based on variables such as location, time of cultivation, and purity of soil. Following a GC/MS test to determine therapeutic content, storage conditions are strictly upheld to result in the purst, more therapeutic synergies nature has to offer.
- Promise: All our products stand behind our Holistic Promise, a hassle-free 100% money back guarantee. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and you can be sure your expectations are met with every Maple Holistics purchase.
My second and last Halloween post this year 😃 I’ve been so busy with work and college that I haven’t any time to blog! And it might be like that for a few months but hey, gotta make that cash money. 😂
Anyways this is a recreation of a look I’ve seen numerous times; a creepy cut out eye look 👀
I haven’t blogged all of October! But I have a good reason, WORK AND COLLEGE. 💰💡I have been swamped with both but what better way to get back into things than with a halloween look right? I recreated a Bambi look I pinned on Pinterest and here is the result. I used only makeup and it was so easy to do, perfect for a last minute costume. 😌Hope you enjoy❤️