Hey lovely’s so today is going to be a review on the Dead Sea Mineral Youth Mask by Maple Holistics.
All About Maple Holistics:
- Mission: Maple Holistics has one goal in mind: to provide a natural, holistic panel of premium products which can enhance hygiene, health, and daily loving. We are dedicated to meeting each customers needs and our expert aromatherapists and formulation specialists on staff are readily available to answer any questions.
- Ingredients: Aromatherapy is taken to the next level with our exclusive essential oil selection process. Every essential oil is singled out based on variables such as location, time of cultivation, and purity of soil. Following a GC/MS test to determine therapeutic content, storage conditions are strictly upheld to result in the purst, more therapeutic synergies nature has to offer.
- Promise: All our products stand behind our Holistic Promise, a hassle-free 100% money back guarantee. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and you can be sure your expectations are met with every Maple Holistics purchase.
Hey beauts, so today I’m going to share with you some outfits I will be taking inspiration from this upcoming University semester. I am obsessed with the colours green, grey and navy right now so be prepared for those colours to pop up often 🙈😂🎓
Hey beauts, so I am back with a favourites post. I haven’t written one of these in soooo long!! And I know everyone says this but, WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE?? 😧 It only feels like yesterday when I was starting my co-op teaching my little weasels in second and third class, now I’m heading back to college on Monday and going into my third year?!? So crazy.
Hello Loves 🙂 ,
In light of the recent wedding between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, I thought that todays look should be in honor of the beauty queen herself. I took inspiration from a picture she recently posted on her Facebook account and re-created it for you! I loved how this look turned out even though I look nothing like her. I think it is a look that anyone can pull off and all you need is the basics 🙂 So lets jump in..
This is the photo that I copied from:
First apply your primer, foundation, concealer and bronzer. For blush and highlight I used Kim’s Kardazzle Palette 😉
- Using a flattop brush and any matt brown shadow (I used the Kardashian one) apply all over the crease. Blend this under your eye for a smoke-out appearance.
- With the same brush apply a light shimmer colour, ‘Bootycall’, above the eye itself in the center of the crease.
- Blend a shimmer brown colour, ‘Snakebite’, above the crease in windscreen wiper motions all the way from inner to outer corner.
- Apply black liner to the top eyelid and white liner to the bottom. Extend the top liner into a small wing. Also extend a black wing from the outer corner of the bottom waterline. Then in the space left between the black lines, use the white liner and extend a white line. Apply mascara and/or lashes.
For lips I used a nude lipstick and pale pink gloss to finish off! 😀
All Products Used:
- L’oreal True Match foundation in ‘Golden Ivory’
- Catrice Concealer Palette
- Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Powder
- Browzings Benefit
- Khroma, Kim’s Kardazzle Palette
- Urdan Decay Naked2 Palette
- Calvin Klein Gel Liner
- Kate Moss Mascara by Rimmel
- Babydoll Lashed, Everday
- MAC Hue
- Rimmel Take a Chance
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder