Hey beauts, so today I’m going to share with you some outfits I will be taking inspiration from this upcoming University semester. I am obsessed with the colours green, grey and navy right now so be prepared for those colours to pop up often 🙈😂🎓
Hey beauts, so I am back with a favourites post. I haven’t written one of these in soooo long!! And I know everyone says this but, WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE?? 😧 It only feels like yesterday when I was starting my co-op teaching my little weasels in second and third class, now I’m heading back to college on Monday and going into my third year?!? So crazy.
So I thought that you should all get to know me better and what way to do this than through a tag. I will be doing the ‘All About Me’ tag and answering 25 questions! 🙂 Don’t forget to follow my blog, like and share my posts. ILY ❤
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
- iPhone, Browzings, Hair Extensions 🙂
3. What’s the weather like right now?
- SUNNYYYY 😀
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
- I’ve practised driving but don’t own a car 😦 *sniffle, sniffle… (I will own a Red/Yellow Mini someday!!)
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
- 9:30am 😯
6. When was the last time you showered?
- This morning!!
7. What was the last movie you saw?
- Bride Wars? Bad Neighbors if you count cinema trips!
8. What does your last text message say?
- ‘Okay babe’ 🙂
9. What’s your ringtone?
- I AM A MISERY, THERE AIN’T NO BODY WHO CAN COMFORT ME OOH YAA’ Misery, Maroon 5! 😉
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
- YES! UK, Spain and Italia..
11. Do you like sushi?
- Never tried it 😦
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
- Dunnes Stores ‘Always Better Value’ 😛
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
14. How many siblings do you have?
- Two younger sisters, aged 14 and 12!
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
- Laptop Feen!
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
- 20 O8 O8
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
- Yes! I ain’t gots no 20/20 vision 😦
18. Do you color your hair?
- ALL THE TIME…
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
- Eat pizza. 😀
20. When was the last time you cried?
- Today watching KUWTK..
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
- ERRTHANG. 😉
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
- Cheeseburgers.. MACDONALDS CHEESEBURGER!
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
- Uh-huh Honey…
24. What is your eye color?
- Emerald Green
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
- There is a very distinct difference between Pepsi and Coke.
That’s it my loves, if you want to see more tags just let me know! And once again don’t forget to follow my blog, like and share my posts. ❤
Hello Loves 🙂 ,
In light of the recent wedding between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, I thought that todays look should be in honor of the beauty queen herself. I took inspiration from a picture she recently posted on her Facebook account and re-created it for you! I loved how this look turned out even though I look nothing like her. I think it is a look that anyone can pull off and all you need is the basics 🙂 So lets jump in..
This is the photo that I copied from:
First apply your primer, foundation, concealer and bronzer. For blush and highlight I used Kim’s Kardazzle Palette 😉
- Using a flattop brush and any matt brown shadow (I used the Kardashian one) apply all over the crease. Blend this under your eye for a smoke-out appearance.
- With the same brush apply a light shimmer colour, ‘Bootycall’, above the eye itself in the center of the crease.
- Blend a shimmer brown colour, ‘Snakebite’, above the crease in windscreen wiper motions all the way from inner to outer corner.
- Apply black liner to the top eyelid and white liner to the bottom. Extend the top liner into a small wing. Also extend a black wing from the outer corner of the bottom waterline. Then in the space left between the black lines, use the white liner and extend a white line. Apply mascara and/or lashes.
For lips I used a nude lipstick and pale pink gloss to finish off! 😀
All Products Used:
- L’oreal True Match foundation in ‘Golden Ivory’
- Catrice Concealer Palette
- Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Powder
- Browzings Benefit
- Khroma, Kim’s Kardazzle Palette
- Urdan Decay Naked2 Palette
- Calvin Klein Gel Liner
- Kate Moss Mascara by Rimmel
- Babydoll Lashed, Everday
- MAC Hue
- Rimmel Take a Chance
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder