Hey beauts, so today I’m going to share with you some outfits I will be taking inspiration from this upcoming University semester. I am obsessed with the colours green, grey and navy right now so be prepared for those colours to pop up often 🙈😂🎓
Hey beauts, so I am back with a favourites post. I haven’t written one of these in soooo long!! And I know everyone says this but, WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE?? 😧 It only feels like yesterday when I was starting my co-op teaching my little weasels in second and third class, now I’m heading back to college on Monday and going into my third year?!? So crazy.
Hello Loves 🙂 ,
In light of the recent wedding between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West, I thought that todays look should be in honor of the beauty queen herself. I took inspiration from a picture she recently posted on her Facebook account and re-created it for you! I loved how this look turned out even though I look nothing like her. I think it is a look that anyone can pull off and all you need is the basics 🙂 So lets jump in..
This is the photo that I copied from:
First apply your primer, foundation, concealer and bronzer. For blush and highlight I used Kim’s Kardazzle Palette 😉
- Using a flattop brush and any matt brown shadow (I used the Kardashian one) apply all over the crease. Blend this under your eye for a smoke-out appearance.
- With the same brush apply a light shimmer colour, ‘Bootycall’, above the eye itself in the center of the crease.
- Blend a shimmer brown colour, ‘Snakebite’, above the crease in windscreen wiper motions all the way from inner to outer corner.
- Apply black liner to the top eyelid and white liner to the bottom. Extend the top liner into a small wing. Also extend a black wing from the outer corner of the bottom waterline. Then in the space left between the black lines, use the white liner and extend a white line. Apply mascara and/or lashes.
For lips I used a nude lipstick and pale pink gloss to finish off! 😀
All Products Used:
- L’oreal True Match foundation in ‘Golden Ivory’
- Catrice Concealer Palette
- Catrice Prime and Fine Translucent Powder
- Browzings Benefit
- Khroma, Kim’s Kardazzle Palette
- Urdan Decay Naked2 Palette
- Calvin Klein Gel Liner
- Kate Moss Mascara by Rimmel
- Babydoll Lashed, Everday
- MAC Hue
- Rimmel Take a Chance
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder
This is a look I created for a friend yesterday, it is using only the Naked3 and Naked Basics pallettes and some lashes for that something extra. It is very easy to recreate and looks gorgeous on everybody. To create this look yourself just keep reading..
Eye-Primer: Eden- Urban Decay
Lid: Walk of Shame (all over)
Crease: Naked2(BLEND, BLEND, BLEND)
Mix both Nooner and Liar on the same brush and BLEND this all the way from inner corner to outer corner of your crease. (Keep blending until you are happy with the result.) Also, blend these colours into your bottom eyelid to open them up and complete the look.
If you want jazz it up and add a bit more depth to the eye take a little bit of Factory and blend this down the outer corner of the eye and up into the crease again.
Take a flat synthetic brush and then dust Jazz and Burnout onto the rest of the lid. (Do as much as you are comfortable with)
Hightlight: Use Venus on both the inner tearduct and eyebrow bone.
Other products used:
Hello Flawless Foundation (Ivory)- Benefit Cosmetics
Bo-ing concealer (Fair) (under eye)-Benefit Cosmetics
Natural Collection Liquid Concealer (Fair) (forehead, nose, chin and cheekbones)
Hoola Bronzer for Contour- Benefit Cosmetics
Rockateur Blush- Benefit Cosmetics
Soft and Gentle Skin Finish- M.A.C
Brow-zings- Benefit Cosmetics
CK Black Gel Eyeliner- Calvin Klein
Primark Lashes in Natural- Penneys
The Nuder the Better Lipstick- Catrice Cosmetics
Hello Flawless Setting Compact Powder- Benefit Cosmetics
Happy Makeovers, xoxo