I’ve worn makeup about 4 times in the last 6 weeks which is very unlike me but when I do wear some I like to wear something very minimal but still makes me feel better on my low days. The last few weeks in lockdown hasn’t been easy. I lost my job and this lockdown has really affected me and thousands of others I am sure job wise and I’m still coming to terms with it.
Besides that though I have been loving some new products for skincare and makeup and I’ll also do a proper post on those soon too 🙂 Here is the everyday makeup look!!
- Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter shade 2
- Catrice Liquid Camoflage concealer shade 010
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
- Fenty Shady Biz bronzer on cheeks and eyes
- Jaclyn Hill Highlight Palette Light
- Catrice Precise Brow Pencil
- Essence Brow Gel
- Kubiss Clear Brown Gel
- Rimmel London Extra Super Lash mascara
- Tatcha Lip mask
Hope you like this look, don’t forget to like and comment below if you did!! And follow my social medias 🙂 x