Hey beauts, so today I’m going to share with you some outfits I will be taking inspiration from this upcoming University semester. I am obsessed with the colours green, grey and navy right now so be prepared for those colours to pop up often 🙈😂🎓
Hey beauts, so I am back with a favourites post. I haven’t written one of these in soooo long!! And I know everyone says this but, WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE?? 😧 It only feels like yesterday when I was starting my co-op teaching my little weasels in second and third class, now I’m heading back to college on Monday and going into my third year?!? So crazy.
Hey my loves, as promised here is a complete look using my new Khroma shadow and blush palette and CrownBrush Highlight and Contour palette. You can use this a subtle night out look or a glammed-up daytime look. It will look amazing on all eye colours and it will complimentary to everybody! Before me begin here is a list of all other products used.
Foundation- Hello Flawless, Benefit (Ivory)
Brows- Browzings, Benefit (Light)
Eyeliner- CK Gel Liner (Black)
Lashes- Fabulous Flutter, Lauren’s Way
Mascara- They’re Real, Benefit.
Lipstick and Gloss- 010 Be Natural and 040 Like a Nude, Catrice Cosmetics.
Setting Powder- Hello Flawless, Benefit
Lets jump in 😉 First you’ll need to prime your eyes with a concealer or eyeshadow primer.
- Then, take the matte brown colour and gently blend this into the crease as a transition colour. Keep blending until your comfortable with the result.
- Taking a flat eyeshadow brush mix the light brown and gold shimmer shadows and press all over the lid, keep building this up until you comfortable. You can so as light or as dramatic as you want.
- Blend this out into the crease and keep BLENDING. Take the matte brown again and blend more into the crease. Remember to BLEND,BLEND,BLEND.
- Taking the urban decay eyeshadow brush on the larger side mix some of the grey onto the outer corner of the lid and blend up into and across the crease once more. Again, build up until you like what you see.
- Finally take a small bit of the copper colour and lightly blend this over what you have already done above the crease. This part is optional btw 😉
- For the under eye, just take some matte brown and blend under your eye along with the copper colour or gold shimmer colour. Whichever you think will suit you most!
- Apply a thin band of black liner and do a small wing to emphasize the eye as well as the lashes. Use this liner on the lower lash line also and if you can tightline.
- Apply some falsies and blend them with your own lashed using mascara.
- Highlight the inner tearduct with the hightlight colour and the browbone.
Now onto contouring and highlighing and blush, my favourite part ❤ You can use any bronzer and concealer you wish for this I used the CrownBrush cream palette and the blush colours from the Kardazzle palette.
- Contour your cheeks, forehead, jawline and nose (all completely optional) and blend, blend, blend. We don’t want any harsh lines!
- Highlight under the eyes, forehead, center of the nose and chin (again, optional)
- For blush, mix the two pinks in the Khroma palette.
- To highlight the cheekbone use the highlight colour in the Khroma palette
Use a stippling powder or any blending face brush to blend everything together for the airbrushed appearance.
Use any setting brush to help your makeup stay on and last longer!
Stay beautiful! Xoxo