Hey beauts, so today I’m going to share with you some outfits I will be taking inspiration from this upcoming University semester. I am obsessed with the colours green, grey and navy right now so be prepared for those colours to pop up often 🙈😂🎓
Hey beauts, so I am back with a favourites post. I haven’t written one of these in soooo long!! And I know everyone says this but, WHERE HAS THE YEAR GONE?? 😧 It only feels like yesterday when I was starting my co-op teaching my little weasels in second and third class, now I’m heading back to college on Monday and going into my third year?!? So crazy.
Cleaning your brushes is the most important part of hygiene when it comes to makeup! Bacteria can build easily in your brushes if not washed and can lead to clogged pores and horrible breakouts. I would recommend washing your brushes once a week, pick a day when you don’t have much to do and it will pass some time. Mine is Sunday 🙂 Not only will this post help you clean your brushes but it will also help maintain the quality and longevity of them, brushes can be expensive and we want to get the most out of our investment right? ❤
Luckily cleaning your brushes is easy peasy, it only has a few steps and is very inexpensive!! First you will need to pick up a daily brush cleaner and spray it on your brushes after each use. I will write a post teaching you how to make your own soon 😉
Hello beautiful, this is my everyday highlight and contouring routine! For nights out I step it up a little bit but this is something that you can use for those days when you just want to add a little dimension to your face 🙂 Let’s get started!!
- Start off with by applying a concealer 1 shade lighter than your skin in a triangular shape under your eyes! Also, in a small fan on your forehead, chin and down the center of your nose 🙂
Hello loves, this is going to be a very simple, quick everyday bright look. All you will need is a matte brown eyeshadow, your favourite blush and some colourful lipstick! I am loving it, especially since it very summer orientated. So lets get started…
First set your face with a primer and apply your foundation, concealer, bronzer and fill in those brows ;). For my blush, eyeshadow and highlight I only used my Kim’s Kardazzle palette 🙂
- Prime your eyes using a concealer or eyeshadow primer.
- Taking a matt brown colour and a blending brush gently blend this into the crease from outer corner to inner corner. Blend upwards towards your browbone and apply on your outer ‘V’ also.
- Apply some winged liner and mascara. *Also false lashes if comfortable!
- Highlight your browbone and cheekbones using a white highlighter.
- Using a pink blush, apply to the apples of your cheeks and pat upwards towards the top of your ear.
Moving onto the lips, use any bright coloured lipstick that you own! I used MAC Show Orchid.
- Line your lips with the lipstick using a small pointed lip brush and apply the lipstick all over the lips.
- Remember to mositurise your lips before you apply anything using a chapstick 🙂
I hope you enjoy this look and try it out! ❤ Stay Beautiful! Xo