I haven’t done a skincare post in so so long and since my last one everything has changed. For obvious reasons, one; I’ve discovered new, amazing products and 2; I’m getting older so I’ve started using products that will keep my skin young. The one thing that hasn’t changed is my lush mask, I’ve been using the same one for years and years.🙈
For starters I’m normal/sensitive skin. Down below is a step by step guide to how I take care of my skin. I’m including my face masks in this because I use them three times a week, on the days I don’t wear masks I just use the creams and cleansers.😊
- Always wash your face with warm water in the morning.
- Human + Kind Wash-Off Cleanser
- Esteé Lauder Toning Lotion
- Human + Kind Moisturiser (this stuff changed my skin around end of summer I was getting break-outs from no where and this cleared it right up. Highly recommend)
- Esteé Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+ (anti-aging)
- Esteé Lauder DayWear Moisturiser
- Nivea Coconut Lip Butter (apply throughout the day)
- Garnier Micellar Water to remove the day’s makeup.
- Esteé Lauder Makeup-Remover Cleansing Lotion
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty (Leave on for about 8 minutes, so amazing!!)
- Scentio Coconut & CO-Q Facial Scrub Firming (present from Thailand. Leave on skin for 5 mins in the shower before washing off)
- Lush Sugar Plum Lip Mask
- Back in with the Esteé Lauder Revitalizing Supreme+
- Esteé Lauder Nightwear Plus Moisturiser
- Esteé Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye (anti-aging)
- Esteé Lauder Advanced Night Repair Oil (anti-aging)
I know there is a lot of Esteé Lauder products on this list but I think their skincare is so amazing, their anti-aging skincare is beyond incredible and even though I’m only 21 it’s never too early to start looking after your skin in my opinion. This may also seem like a lot of steps and that’s because it is but taking out the masks, it takes five minutes in the morning and five minutes at night.
The Human and Kind range is also extremely good for sensitive skin. Back around September/October time my skin was not nice, it was breaking out and getting very dry which are two things I’ve never suffered from. I started to use these products then and haven’t stopped since. They changed my skin within a week and since then I haven’t gotten any dryness or breakouts. I couldn’t be happier with how my skin looks and feels right now.😍
If you have tried any of these products let me know your thoughts and also let me know if you have any recommendations on some that you use if you have skin like mine I’d love to try them out.❤️
These are the most recent images of my skin, I know I have makeup on by your can see how clear it is underneath it.☺️
Check out my social media below: