Hello my loves, I got a bit crazy with my makeup last week and this is was a came up with ❤️
So a few weeks ago I went to Warsaw, Poland for a little city break and while I was away I promised to upload daily photos but unfortunately I couldn’t. I was having such a good time that I took a break from social media and lived in the moment. I also haven’t been active here in about 3 weeks. Since I arrived home and I have crazy busy with college assignments and working long hours everyday so I didn’t have the time to upload.
However, here are some of the photos I took while I was away. We went exploring the whole city on the first day. It’s simply gorgeous! Then shopping and the Opera on the second day also P’s birthday 👭 and on the last day we went to the zoo and more shopping! Warsaw is such a beautiful city and I can’t wait to head back to Poland soon. Enjoy!
Today’s look my loves is using Benefits’ Peek-a-Bright Eyes palette! I am in love with this small palette because you can use it for daytime looks as well as night looks depending on how much product you use ❤ It will look great on everybody especially Green eyes! I will be doing a daytime look today but keep a look out for a night out look coming up 😉
*The darkest colour has a purple undertone to it although it looks brown! 🙂
- Using a flat brush apply the matte cream colour all over the lid and up to the browbone. This will help with the pigmentation of the other shadows as well as the blending!!
- With the same flat brush and the pink hightlight colour apply this all over the lid!
- Now with a blending brush and a small amount of the darkest colour, apply this to the outer ‘V’ of your eye as well as your crease and blend back a forth in circular motions until you get that airbrushed look! You can keep going back in with more of this colour depending on how dramatic/subtle you want this look to be ❤
- Go back in with the highlight colour and appply it to the browbone and inner tearduct! Line the waterline and along the bottom lashline then apply your mascara 🙂
This look is so simple and quick because you only need the one palette! I love this look and have been wearing it a lot recently! Stayed posted for a nightime look using this palette soon 😉
Other Products Used:
- L’oreal Eau de Teint Foundation- Warm Ivory
- Crownbrush 10 Concealer Palette
- Benefit Browzings- Light
- MAC Melba
- MAC Soft&Gentle
- MAC Transparent Setting Powder
- Essence Eye Pencil- Black Fever
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Vaseline Lip Balm
Hello beautiful, this is my everyday highlight and contouring routine! For nights out I step it up a little bit but this is something that you can use for those days when you just want to add a little dimension to your face 🙂 Let’s get started!!
- Start off with by applying a concealer 1 shade lighter than your skin in a triangular shape under your eyes! Also, in a small fan on your forehead, chin and down the center of your nose 🙂
So these are my top 5 holy grail nude lipsticks and swatches. I could not live without them, and you guys know how much I love a nude lip ❤
- 5: MAC – Hue
I am in love with colour! It was introduced into my life by one of my best friends and I have thanked my lucky stars that I found it. It’s creamy and the perfect colour to go with any makeup look, whether you want to dress it up or down 🙂