Hey my loves, today’s look is going to be a summer inspired look using the Naked3 Palette. It is very girly yet soft and perfect for summer! If you have green eyes like me this is going to look AMAZING on you!! 😀 But it will also look gorgeous on everybody ❤
Hello Loves, This post is all about what I prefer when it comes to make up ❤ Hope you enjoy! 🙂
- blush or bronzer: Bronzer O8
- lip gloss or lipstick: Both 😉
- eye liner or mascara: Mascara!
- foundation or concealer: Foundation 🙂
- neutral or color eye shadow: Neutral!
- pressed or loose eye shadows: Pressed for SURE!!
- brushes or sponges: Brushes ❤
- OPI or china glaze: China Glaaaaze ❤
- Long or short: I love my long claws when I have my nails done profo 😉
- Acrylic or natural: Both, it all depends on which occasion.
- Brights or darks: Bright for Summer, Dark for Winter baby 😉
- Flower or no flower: NO-NO..
- Perfume or body splash: Perfume.. Victoria Beckham- Signature O8 O8 #PERFECTION
- Lotion or body butter: Body Butter!!
- Body wash or soap: Body Wash.
- Lush or other bath company: LUSH ❤
- Jeans or sweat pants: Again, BOTH!! Homegirl loves her comfort 😉
- Long sleeve of short: Short!
- Dresses or skirts: Shorts?
- Stripes or plaid: Stripes 🙂
- Flip flops or sandals: Sandals!
- Scarves or hats: Hats 😀
- Studs or dangly earrings: Studs?
- Necklaces or bracelets: Bracelets ❤
- Heels or flats: Heels 😉
- Cowboy boots or riding boots: Riding boots!
- Jacket or hoodie: Hoodie!
- Forever 21 or charlotte russe: F21….. #LOVELOVELOVE
- Abercombie or Hollister: Neither!
- Saks 5th or nordstrom: Nordstrom!
- curly or straight: Curly..
- bun or ponytail: Curly Pony 😉
- bobby pins or butterfly clips: Bobby Pins!!
- hair spray or gel: Hairspray 😛
- long or short: LOONG!
- light or dark: Light AND Dark 😉
- side sweep bangs or full bangs: Middler! 😉
- up or down: DOWN.
- Rain or shine: Shine B)
- Summer or winter: SUMMER ❤
- Fall or spring: Spring 🙂
- Chocolate or vanilla: Chocolate!
- East coast or west coast: I’m Irish, the east coast and west coast all look the same! 😦
Well that’s the tag my beauts! I hope you got to know me a little better, and please don’t forget to follow, like and share ❤ ILY.
So I thought that you should all get to know me better and what way to do this than through a tag. I will be doing the ‘All About Me’ tag and answering 25 questions! 🙂 Don’t forget to follow my blog, like and share my posts. ILY ❤
1. Do you have any pets?
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you.
- iPhone, Browzings, Hair Extensions 🙂
3. What’s the weather like right now?
- SUNNYYYY 😀
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed?
- I’ve practised driving but don’t own a car 😦 *sniffle, sniffle… (I will own a Red/Yellow Mini someday!!)
5. What time did you wake up this morning?
- 9:30am 😯
6. When was the last time you showered?
- This morning!!
7. What was the last movie you saw?
- Bride Wars? Bad Neighbors if you count cinema trips!
8. What does your last text message say?
- ‘Okay babe’ 🙂
9. What’s your ringtone?
- I AM A MISERY, THERE AIN’T NO BODY WHO CAN COMFORT ME OOH YAA’ Misery, Maroon 5! 😉
10. Have you ever been to a different country?
- YES! UK, Spain and Italia..
11. Do you like sushi?
- Never tried it 😦
12. Where do you buy your groceries?
- Dunnes Stores ‘Always Better Value’ 😛
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster?
14. How many siblings do you have?
- Two younger sisters, aged 14 and 12!
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop?
- Laptop Feen!
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
- 20 O8 O8
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
- Yes! I ain’t gots no 20/20 vision 😦
18. Do you color your hair?
- ALL THE TIME…
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today.
- Eat pizza. 😀
20. When was the last time you cried?
- Today watching KUWTK..
21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
- ERRTHANG. 😉
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
- Cheeseburgers.. MACDONALDS CHEESEBURGER!
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter?
- Uh-huh Honey…
24. What is your eye color?
- Emerald Green
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke?
- There is a very distinct difference between Pepsi and Coke.
That’s it my loves, if you want to see more tags just let me know! And once again don’t forget to follow my blog, like and share my posts. ❤
Hello loves, this is going to be a very simple, quick everyday bright look. All you will need is a matte brown eyeshadow, your favourite blush and some colourful lipstick! I am loving it, especially since it very summer orientated. So lets get started…
First set your face with a primer and apply your foundation, concealer, bronzer and fill in those brows ;). For my blush, eyeshadow and highlight I only used my Kim’s Kardazzle palette 🙂
- Prime your eyes using a concealer or eyeshadow primer.
- Taking a matt brown colour and a blending brush gently blend this into the crease from outer corner to inner corner. Blend upwards towards your browbone and apply on your outer ‘V’ also.
- Apply some winged liner and mascara. *Also false lashes if comfortable!
- Highlight your browbone and cheekbones using a white highlighter.
- Using a pink blush, apply to the apples of your cheeks and pat upwards towards the top of your ear.
Moving onto the lips, use any bright coloured lipstick that you own! I used MAC Show Orchid.
- Line your lips with the lipstick using a small pointed lip brush and apply the lipstick all over the lips.
- Remember to mositurise your lips before you apply anything using a chapstick 🙂
I hope you enjoy this look and try it out! ❤ Stay Beautiful! Xo
Hello my loves,
I know this was meant to go up yesterday but something came up and I didn’t have the time 😦 anyways, its better late than never right? 😉 This is my go-to everyday look when I’m going to college and don’t have a lot of time to get ready. It takes me between 15-20 minutes depending. Let’s jump in!
NB: I didn’t use any foundation with this look, I just used cream concealers!!
- Prime your face and apply concealer in a triangular shape on the forehead, under eyes and chin. Down the bridge of your nose and along your jawline. You can blend all this out, or you can then use a darker cream concealer to contour your cheekbones, nose and forehead. Blend this all out and keep blending until everything is airbrushed looking and perfect 🙂
- Apply peachy or pink tone blush and some highlighter!
- Fill in your eyebrows and prime your eyelids with eye primer or concealer.
Before you start on your eyes, you will need a fluffy eyeshadow brush, a flat top brush and a small blending brush.
- Taking the fluffy brush, blend a soft brown colour into your crease from outer corner to inner corner and blend upwards.
- Using setting spray or eyedrops, wet the flat brush and then apply an eyeshadow highlight all over the lid.
- Go back in with the fluffy brush and go over just the crease area.
- Using a medium brown shadow and the small blending brush, apply this to the outer ‘V’ of your eye and up into the crease and blend back and forth.
- Use the bigger blending brush to blend some more and add more depth!
- Apply some eyeliner (not necessary), mascara and falsies which again are not necessary!
- If your comfortable with it, blend either of the brown shadows under your lower lashline.
For lips you can just apply some chapstick or a nude lipstick!! ❤
Stay Beautiful, XO
Follow me on Twitter: @kellieodonoghue
Follow me on Instagram: @kellieodonoghue