I’ve been loving this eye look lately and have been wearing it non-stop both day and night. It looks very glamourous and only uses three eyeshadows, including a MAC pigment.
Today’s look my loves is using Benefits’ Peek-a-Bright Eyes palette! I am in love with this small palette because you can use it for daytime looks as well as night looks depending on how much product you use ❤ It will look great on everybody especially Green eyes! I will be doing a daytime look today but keep a look out for a night out look coming up 😉
*The darkest colour has a purple undertone to it although it looks brown! 🙂
- Using a flat brush apply the matte cream colour all over the lid and up to the browbone. This will help with the pigmentation of the other shadows as well as the blending!!
- With the same flat brush and the pink hightlight colour apply this all over the lid!
- Now with a blending brush and a small amount of the darkest colour, apply this to the outer ‘V’ of your eye as well as your crease and blend back a forth in circular motions until you get that airbrushed look! You can keep going back in with more of this colour depending on how dramatic/subtle you want this look to be ❤
- Go back in with the highlight colour and appply it to the browbone and inner tearduct! Line the waterline and along the bottom lashline then apply your mascara 🙂
This look is so simple and quick because you only need the one palette! I love this look and have been wearing it a lot recently! Stayed posted for a nightime look using this palette soon 😉
Other Products Used:
- L’oreal Eau de Teint Foundation- Warm Ivory
- Crownbrush 10 Concealer Palette
- Benefit Browzings- Light
- MAC Melba
- MAC Soft&Gentle
- MAC Transparent Setting Powder
- Essence Eye Pencil- Black Fever
- Benefit They’re Real Mascara
- Vaseline Lip Balm
Hello my loves! ❤
If you follow me on social media you will already know that yesterday I was a model at the Limerick launch of Benefit’s They’re Real Push-Up Liner! Because of this I received a bag of goodies 🙂 I also went to do a bit of shopping and bought a few things from L’oréal so I thought I would share them with you!