Hey my loves, today’s look is going to be a summer inspired look using the Naked3 Palette. It is very girly yet soft and perfect for summer! If you have green eyes like me this is going to look AMAZING on you!! 😀 But it will also look gorgeous on everybody ❤
Hello loves, this is going to be a very simple, quick everyday bright look. All you will need is a matte brown eyeshadow, your favourite blush and some colourful lipstick! I am loving it, especially since it very summer orientated. So lets get started…
First set your face with a primer and apply your foundation, concealer, bronzer and fill in those brows ;). For my blush, eyeshadow and highlight I only used my Kim’s Kardazzle palette 🙂
- Prime your eyes using a concealer or eyeshadow primer.
- Taking a matt brown colour and a blending brush gently blend this into the crease from outer corner to inner corner. Blend upwards towards your browbone and apply on your outer ‘V’ also.
- Apply some winged liner and mascara. *Also false lashes if comfortable!
- Highlight your browbone and cheekbones using a white highlighter.
- Using a pink blush, apply to the apples of your cheeks and pat upwards towards the top of your ear.
Moving onto the lips, use any bright coloured lipstick that you own! I used MAC Show Orchid.
- Line your lips with the lipstick using a small pointed lip brush and apply the lipstick all over the lips.
- Remember to mositurise your lips before you apply anything using a chapstick 🙂
I hope you enjoy this look and try it out! ❤ Stay Beautiful! Xo
SS’14 Eye shadow Trend.
This year’s new makeup trends are going all the way back to the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s. It started on the runways over the past few weeks at all the main fashion shows and soon every main makeup brand was doing it. Ladies you are either going to say goodbye to liner or you are going to be saying hello to a bold wing and some major lipstick action!!!
Yes you read that right; the new trend is big smokey shadow that is a perfect mess that goes not only up by your brow bone but also underneath your lower lashline. You don’t need eyeliner for this type of look because it’s all about being a 70’s film star this season and you will all look perfect. Adding some false lashes will add that extra sexiness to the eye and make you the perfect screen siren. Practice makes imperfect in this case 😉
If you are an eyeliner lover like myself and cannot see yourself wearing this look every day, eyeliner is perfectly acceptable too. But in our case it would be big bold black liner and bold lips. We take it back to the 50’s and 60’s glamour 😉 We are all about the ‘Marilyn’ within us! For that 60’s look it’s all about colour and being smudged to perfection this season ladies so get your ‘Twiggy’ on!!
Celebs like Suki Waterhouse love this look and she can be seen wearing it in most of her photo-shoots. She has that ‘Twiggy’ look that all we girls crave and she pulls it off stunningly.
Scarlett Johansson falls into this trend all year round and she always looks amazing. Thick, black, winged liner, false lashes and the best red lipstick you own and you are good to go.
Happy April Fools, XO