Hello my loves ❤
I decided to do an updated review on ‘Lauren’s Way’ because I have changed up the tan that I now use from the line. I used to be a lover of the original ‘Glam Tan’ and just recently she brought out a new ‘Darker Than Dark’ range for all us tan lovers! I have the the entire range and I thought it would good to share my views and thoughts on it. This post will be about the moose in the collection and I will also do more posts on the new ‘Glam Tan’ and the Lotion.
Hello my loves,
I know this was meant to go up yesterday but something came up and I didn’t have the time 😦 anyways, its better late than never right? 😉 This is my go-to everyday look when I’m going to college and don’t have a lot of time to get ready. It takes me between 15-20 minutes depending. Let’s jump in!
NB: I didn’t use any foundation with this look, I just used cream concealers!!
- Prime your face and apply concealer in a triangular shape on the forehead, under eyes and chin. Down the bridge of your nose and along your jawline. You can blend all this out, or you can then use a darker cream concealer to contour your cheekbones, nose and forehead. Blend this all out and keep blending until everything is airbrushed looking and perfect 🙂
- Apply peachy or pink tone blush and some highlighter!
- Fill in your eyebrows and prime your eyelids with eye primer or concealer.
Before you start on your eyes, you will need a fluffy eyeshadow brush, a flat top brush and a small blending brush.
- Taking the fluffy brush, blend a soft brown colour into your crease from outer corner to inner corner and blend upwards.
- Using setting spray or eyedrops, wet the flat brush and then apply an eyeshadow highlight all over the lid.
- Go back in with the fluffy brush and go over just the crease area.
- Using a medium brown shadow and the small blending brush, apply this to the outer ‘V’ of your eye and up into the crease and blend back and forth.
- Use the bigger blending brush to blend some more and add more depth!
- Apply some eyeliner (not necessary), mascara and falsies which again are not necessary!
- If your comfortable with it, blend either of the brown shadows under your lower lashline.
For lips you can just apply some chapstick or a nude lipstick!! ❤
Stay Beautiful, XO
Follow me on Twitter: @kellieodonoghue
Follow me on Instagram: @kellieodonoghue
Hey my loves, as promised here is a complete look using my new Khroma shadow and blush palette and CrownBrush Highlight and Contour palette. You can use this a subtle night out look or a glammed-up daytime look. It will look amazing on all eye colours and it will complimentary to everybody! Before me begin here is a list of all other products used.
Foundation- Hello Flawless, Benefit (Ivory)
Brows- Browzings, Benefit (Light)
Eyeliner- CK Gel Liner (Black)
Lashes- Fabulous Flutter, Lauren’s Way
Mascara- They’re Real, Benefit.
Lipstick and Gloss- 010 Be Natural and 040 Like a Nude, Catrice Cosmetics.
Setting Powder- Hello Flawless, Benefit
Lets jump in 😉 First you’ll need to prime your eyes with a concealer or eyeshadow primer.
- Then, take the matte brown colour and gently blend this into the crease as a transition colour. Keep blending until your comfortable with the result.
- Taking a flat eyeshadow brush mix the light brown and gold shimmer shadows and press all over the lid, keep building this up until you comfortable. You can so as light or as dramatic as you want.
- Blend this out into the crease and keep BLENDING. Take the matte brown again and blend more into the crease. Remember to BLEND,BLEND,BLEND.
- Taking the urban decay eyeshadow brush on the larger side mix some of the grey onto the outer corner of the lid and blend up into and across the crease once more. Again, build up until you like what you see.
- Finally take a small bit of the copper colour and lightly blend this over what you have already done above the crease. This part is optional btw 😉
- For the under eye, just take some matte brown and blend under your eye along with the copper colour or gold shimmer colour. Whichever you think will suit you most!
- Apply a thin band of black liner and do a small wing to emphasize the eye as well as the lashes. Use this liner on the lower lash line also and if you can tightline.
- Apply some falsies and blend them with your own lashed using mascara.
- Highlight the inner tearduct with the hightlight colour and the browbone.
Now onto contouring and highlighing and blush, my favourite part ❤ You can use any bronzer and concealer you wish for this I used the CrownBrush cream palette and the blush colours from the Kardazzle palette.
- Contour your cheeks, forehead, jawline and nose (all completely optional) and blend, blend, blend. We don’t want any harsh lines!
- Highlight under the eyes, forehead, center of the nose and chin (again, optional)
- For blush, mix the two pinks in the Khroma palette.
- To highlight the cheekbone use the highlight colour in the Khroma palette
Use a stippling powder or any blending face brush to blend everything together for the airbrushed appearance.
Use any setting brush to help your makeup stay on and last longer!
Stay beautiful! Xoxo
I recently started using ‘Lauren’s Way’ after hearing glorious reviews online and I must say that it is one of the best self tanners I have used. The brand owner Lauren Goodger really made sure this brand has become an established one. It leaves a gorgeous glow that doesn’t streak or patch after a few days wear and by using the ‘Lauren’s Way Body Polish’ and ‘Lauren’s Way Tan Enhancer’ you can really prolong your tan and make it look even more natural and gorgeous. As some people who use and try a lot of different self-tanners know, the smell that a lot of them leave can be quite curry like and often a bit clammy. Whereas this tan leaves a rather nice smell. This line does not stop at just tan products, but also includes false eyelashes, hair extensions and hair rollers. A review on the eyelashes will be next, as they have a range of both day and night ones. Until then, this is a photo of the tan from a couple of days ago!